I had so much fun putting together this gift guide for her! It’s probably because all of the things listed are items that I 100% stand by, I would personally enjoy receiving OR I already own them. More gift guides to come, however this is a start! Everything on this guide has price ranges for everyone. Some of these items would be great small stocking stuffers or supplemental gifts and some are definitely big gifts. Some are affordable high fashion designer dupes! Just click on the descriptions below the pic. That will take you directly to the product shown!
- Gold Bar Cart! Because why not. Great gift for all you wine lovers and entertainers!
- Silk Pillow Case. These are a game changer. No more bed head. That means less time doing your hair in the AM.
- Dyson Cordless Vacuum. The only cleaning product she wants this year!
- Yeti Tumbler. Loads of colors and I use this everyday for coffee, water, wine, you name it!
- See By Chloe Crossbody bag. Such a classic everyday bag. Obsessed with the Chloe bags lately!
- Christian Louboutin “So Kate” .Pumps Because as Ariana says… “Happiness is the same price as red bottoms.”
- Beaded Bag Dupe for the Shrimps Bag. This bag is my favorite bag ever. So elegant and unique and amazing price compared to the real one. It is nearly identical!
- Ring Bag. Another great dupe for the Chloe ring bag. Get the look for less. I love that this bag can also be a crossbody.
- Elegant bangle bracelet. These are great for stacking and there are other designs all on Amazon! Great dupe for the David Yurman look.
- Packing Cubes. This is a set of 7 and these are perfect for that girl on the go!
- Hunter Boots! I couldn’t live without these with all the rain and mud we get in Pittsburgh.
- Two palettes for the price of 1! I use these Anastasia Beverly Hills palettes for day looks and for night. My absolute go to eyeshadow.
- Gucci Sunglasses Dupe on Amazon. These are larger than life and a great stocking stuffer. Under $13
Happy Holiday Shopping Beauts! Stay tuned for more gift guides coming your way as we get closer to Christmas!